Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eh, What's Up Doc?

jessej

one time i left him on my drive way tied up to his portable carrier. then all of a sudden he started to book out. making an aweful shrieking sound. he thought the carrier was trying to eat him. i must confess i took a sec to stop it cause i was rofl and he was running in circles.

you know how they say that pets look like their owners, i think after seeing that wabbit pic there's an unmistakable resemblance to it's owner. :D jesse he has your eyes.

now here's one that challenges that theory. paul looks more like my beagle than i do, don't you agree. here he is posing with his twin 4 legged brother when he was in town last week. paul is the one with the hat.

post-4731-1126638890_thumb.jpg

I know a woman that used to own an old overweight half blind beagle named Jackson. The vet told her that the dog really needed to shed some weight so she decided she was going to get the dog a rabbit to chase so he would get some exercise. Everyone kind of quietly laughed at the idea because she was a city girl and didn't know that the rabbit was just going to take off into the woods and never be seen again..at least that's what should have happened. Instead the rabbit decided to stick around her property for years living in holes underneath the house and coming out to dine on all of her potted plants. Every morning around 7:00 she would wake up to let Jackson out of the house and a few minutes later you would hear him when he would strike that rabbits' trail and spend the next hour or so in a slow speed pursuit. The rabbit never got too worked up about being trailed though...I once saw him lose Jackson by hopping underneath a car and coming out the far side. Jackson was too fat to get underneath the car so he was on one side of the car barking and sniffing the trail while the rabbit was on the other side of the car eating grass. I miss that old dog.

Dan,

A hah! no wonder why all the females keep saying im cute and fuzzy ;)

Man, i knew you guys would go to town on this. And Dan sorry to say i have to agree with PaulW that you take after your beagle. Time for some lunch. And no, not having any hossenfeffer :lol:

Paul,

I like Bunnies too! :lol:

Todd, you are correct i will change it just for you!