Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II Prod Setup

Planning on switching to Production from Limited in a few months. Already picked up a Stock II ready to run with mags, etc. Just started looking into belts, holsters, etc. Anybody have any input if it is better to go with RHT, Stoeger Pro Shop, build a holster, or what? The possibilities seem endless and everywhere. I was pricing them out and it looks to be comparable to pick up a RHT and add parts or just get a BOSS one on Stoeger and go from there. Any input? Possible setups that people may be looking to sell? Any input/advice is appreciated.

I currently run a DAA belt (premium model I think...super stiff, and I love it)

CR Speed Mag pouches

BSPS BOSS Hanger with Blade Tech Holster

If I had the option to do it over? Id probably get a different holster, like a Patriot Defense or a BSPS Unicorn one. I would also probably bite the bullet and buy the DAA Racer plastic mag pouchs as well.

By the way...the blade tech holster is just a Stock 3 holster...its a little long for the Stock 2 but it fits great, and the Lim Pro wiggles around in it a bit too much but draws awesome.

Simple. Nothing beats a RHT holster! Ensure you use the Boss hanger. Pouches? CR Speed or DA Racer, depending on belt. DA belt to big for CR Speed pouches... CR speed pouches cheap and the best! I use:

RHT holster

BOSS hanger

CR Speed belt

CR Speed pouches

Doesn't get any better. success!

Red hill holster body

boss hanger

shooter’s connection brand belt

daa racer pouches

The belt and pouches are upgrades from the holster body and ghost pouches sold by BSPS.

(Having used both.)

The belt is cheaper and just as good as DAAs.

1 hour ago, MemphisMechanic said:

Red hill holster body

boss hanger

shooter’s connection brand belt

daa racer pouches

This is good ^^^

My experience:

I have both the Red Hill hanger and the Boss, prefer the RH one.

CR Speed pouches - very good economy pouches.

These are my goto rig pouches, but a bit expensive: https://gugaribas.com.br/en/produto/gr-magazine-pouch/

Tried the Ghost pouches and didn't really like them because they weren't adjustable enough.

DAA Belt is better and my preference, but more expensive (again have both).

As another shooter pointed out, "you spent $1.5 - 2k on your gun and now you want to cheap out on the other stuff????"

Edited by HesedTech

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, Polymer said:

All about the same, just make sure it has the boss hanger. Which setup are you considering?

No real preference. I am looking either picking up one from BSPS that is ready to go with the boss hanger or picking up one from Red Hill and mounting on the BOSS. No real preference other than color choice. Does looking awesome and color coordinating add marksmanship points or anything extra? ;)

4 hours ago, allamericanbp said:

No real preference. I am looking either picking up one from BSPS that is ready to go with the boss hanger or picking up one from Red Hill and mounting on the BOSS. No real preference other than color choice. Does looking awesome and color coordinating add marksmanship points or anything extra? ;)

It is nice to get the holster and hanger from BSPS because they do add thumb screws to the holster if they don't normally come with them.

Also if you want a pretty slick holster a friend of mine got a Stock 2 holster from silverback gun works...and its extremely nice. They dont list the Stock 2 on the site...but he does make them if you get ahold of him.