Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone using a Trijicon SRO on a 320 X5?

Aircooled6racer

Hello: I was wondering if anyone has tried the Trijicon SRO on there 320 X5 yet? Seems like a pretty good combo with the large glass and different dot sizes. I have a Romeo 1 with the 6MOA dot and think the dot size is too large for me. I think I want something in the 2.5-4MOA dot size. Only thing will be having to use an adapter plate or machine the slide to fit the RMR cut. lets see some pics. Thanks, Eric

Unless someone has a hookup with Trijicon, I doubt it and Rumor has it that they should be releasing by June or July. There are online retailers with pre-orders but they aren’t releasing a definitive ETA. I called Optics Planet last week and they said that they should be receiving them by 1st or 2nd week of June and they will ship out “almost immediately”. I have heard this  same statement before in the past from Optics Planet and placed an order, and 4 months later they cancelled the order because they didn’t have the optic I wanted. 

2 hours ago, shooterready said:

We started shipping units on 6/3.

Any idea when the 5MOA versions will start shipping? All I've seen so far are the 2.5 and 1.0 for availability 

This place has them, I’ve done business with them before. They ship fast, they are also saying that if ordered today most customers will receive it by Friday (depending on location)

https://www.kenziesoptics.com/product-category/reflexholographic-sights/trijicon-reflexholographic-sights/trijicon-sro-series/?mc_cid=1d5c12895d&mc_eid=e32e4d3c48