Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magnet on belt for Limited/open suggestion

JMPhotog

Not even sure where this belongs, so I will try here. I shoot limited and I know magnets are an option. Just thinking for table starts for quick mag storing, which I know doesn't happen very often, or for unload and make ready. How many of you use them? And if you do, do you have a preference between the one that mounts on the belt or the one that mounts on your mag pouch? I use Double Alpha X and I can put one on my or mag pouch or they also make one that mounts on the belt. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Not even sure where this belongs, so I will try here. I shoot limited and I know magnets are an option. Just thinking for table starts for quick mag storing, which I know doesn't happen very often, or for unload and make ready. How many of you use them? And if you do, do you have a preference between the one that mounts on the belt or the one that mounts on your mag pouch? I use Double Alpha X and I can put one on my or mag pouch or they also make one that mounts on the belt. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Yea they area great for unloaded table starts. I have both the DAA and Black Scorpion Gear magnets. Both work great and can hold two fully loaded mags each. DAA magnet gives you a bit more surface area though hence being just slightly more secure. I use Black Scorpion Gear magnetic pouches and they have been awesome for two years now. e83df60049ebc95dc63c971fe9228fc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I keep moving mine....cant seem to find a place where during the COF I can find it.

I had it up front where everyone does.

Right now Ive got it at 9oclock thinking I'd be more apt to draw it from a normal mag position.

I shoot SS during the off season so its normal for me to keep pulling mags from that direction.

Im also trying to practice this position by using the magnet during ULSC.

It works during dry fire...hasnt transfered to match yet....but I've only shot two Limited matches since the change.

BTW I realize the mag at 9 oclock is further away than Noon but...If during COF Im actually fumbling around looking for the sucker ? How much time is that taking