Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 Gen 5 Mag release

DianabolandDeadlifts

I agree they are too short.  I have installed the factory extended mag releases in mine.  There are compatible with the Gen 4/5 guns.  Its like a $6 part and probably only 1/6"" longer.  I am not into super extendo controls anyway like on some guns.  

If your interested:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/946894/glock-extended-magazine-release-glock-17-19-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-31-32-33-34-35-37-38-39-gen-4-reversible-polymer-black

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't really like talking negatively about a product I've personally never tried so I won't but I will say two shooters I know both had issues with all metal releases after heavy use and went back to all plastic.  The one I saw up close looked like it was damaging the notch in the mags themselves where it locks in.

Edited by NWfront

I have the NDZ Performance Gen 5 extended mag release for my G34 Gen 5. They sell a couple different lengths. Mine is most extended. It is aluminum.  $15.  I have not noticed any problems with it, but I have only put a couple hundred rounds through the gun since installing it.  Good purchase and extended enough to get on it well.