Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas or Akai

Tcotter2629

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My buddy is on the fense on Atlas or Akai.  He has all the time to wait really, he is getting stationed overseas for a couple years and is gonna have it when he gets back.  I told him Akai if it was my money just based on what I have been hearing.  But of course both are really good.  I just bought his outgoing open gun (STI Trubor) and I will some day get an Akai.

4 minutes ago, war_material said:

My buddy is on the fense on Atlas or Akai.  He has all the time to wait really, he is getting stationed overseas for a couple years and is gonna have it when he gets back.  I told him Akai if it was my money just based on what I have been hearing.  But of course both are really good.  I just bought his outgoing open gun (STI Trubor) and I will some day get an Akai.

If I were in his shoes and was good at saving money I would probably order an SV as a coming home gift. LOL

4 minutes ago, Sarge said:

If I were in his shoes and was good at saving money I would probably order an SV as a coming home gift. LOL

Yeah he is down to these 2 brands and he looked at them all.  I like the intfinities too, freakin beast.  I wish I got into this game when I was single and deployed/overseas as much as I could lol :D