Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football Season's Arrival

Middle Man

Now I don't know how the rest of the country, or world, feels but we here in the Football Capital of the South stand at the cusp of another college football season and the anticipation is as heavy as the humidity.

While my undefeated Alma Mater may have been slighted by the powers that be in college football and not given a share of the BCS National Championship, we shall continue, undaunted, in our support at the dawn of this new season.

WAR EAGLE! BEAT BAMA!

I am compelled to share my love and joy with all peoples of the free and oppressed world. Therefore, in celebration, please play the attached fight song at a high volume so as to overwhelm those whom oppose you. Especially those scalawag's in the cubical next door.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebraska without the option run is kinda like a staduim coke with out the miniature of burbon...none of that special flavor.

Speaking of Cornhusker U and in a moment of Thread Drift...did you all catch any of Tommy Lee's reality show last night? Tommy's money quote "I love Nebraska!" its a target rich environment ya know...

• 3 weeks later...

University of Southern California Trojans:

- Back to Back National Championships ('03 & '04)

- Ranked # 1 in last 17 AP Polls

- 36 Wins in the last 3 seasons (including back to back wins against Auburn)

- 22 Game winning streak

- 3 Straight BCS Bowl Wins

- 3 Consecutive Pac-10 Titles

- Coach Carroll has 40 wins in last 44 games

- 2 of the last 3 Heisman Trophy winners

- Top receiving corps in the country

I can't wait for another season of USC Football. Hooah!!! BTW, I love the Auburn Tigers and stood proudly on the Tiger Walk and took pictures with Aubby (spelling) just before the USC/Auburn game a couple of years ago. We won that game (again) as I recall. ;)B)

So War Eagle! Destroy Bama! And here's hoping every team has a great year and safe year. I don't think we're going to 3-peat, but I'll take the Fiesta Bowl.

Fight On!!!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

USC Alumnus, Class of 1997

Florida State Seminoles entire season pretty much gets decided in the 1st game. Monday night at 8 PM we face the Miami Hurricanes at home. If we win this one, we ride on a high. If we lose, The rest of the season is pretty much just for fun.

395870-t.jpg

2005 Schedule

Sat 09/10/2005 Akron (Band Day/Family Day) West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 09/17/2005 Arizona Tucson, Ariz.

Sat 09/24/2005 Minnesota Minneapolis, Minn.

Sat 10/01/2005 Notre Dame (Legends Weekend) West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 10/08/2005 Iowa (Varsity P Club Weekend) West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 10/15/2005 Northwestern (Homecoming) West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 10/22/2005 Wisconsin Madison, Wis.

Sat 10/29/2005 Penn State University Park, Pa.

Sat 11/05/2005 Michigan State West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 11/12/2005 Illinois (Captains' Table Food Drive) West Lafayette, Ind.

Sat 11/19/2005 Indiana Bloomington, Ind.

WHOO HOO!!! No Michigan or Ohio St.!!!

Texas A&M, been a rough couple of years. I can't wait to spoil t.u.'s season and Vinny's Hiesman hopes. Clemson should be a good warm up for the season.

GIG 'EM AGS

PS: Middle Man, who's your team? HEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry, had to do it!

Texas A&M, been a rough couple of years.  I can't wait to spoil t.u.'s season and Vinny's Hiesman hopes.  Clemson should be a good warm up for the season. 

GIG 'EM AGS

PS: Middle Man, who's your team?  HEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Sorry, had to do it!

TIGER MEAT!

Well Auburn and Clemson are nearly interchangeable in color, mascot, and degree offerings!

Once again the Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech T-Boned my beloved Auburn Tigers. Boy that was a long, late drive home....at least there's no worry of an undefeated season and no opportunity to play for a national title :blink:

So Middle man, are you saying GT beat AUBURN?

How did UAB do?

HOP

Yep, stung by the Jackets...T-Boned by the Ramblin' Wreck. Reggie Ball has had Auburn's number in the past two rivialry renewals.

Good game, but UAB lost by 7.

Hopalong, you're too nice a fellow to be one of those rabid, Rockytop screamin, wrong color orange wearin, UT fans :o I used to have a boss with this little keychain that played Rockytop and she'd play it over the intercom system for the whole building.

Clemson beat Coach Fran's Aggies by 1 point.

Ain't College Football in the South grand, even when you lose?

M.M.

I support ALL S.E.C. Teams (even Florida and Alabama) when they are not playing the VOLS.

I am not one of the CRAZY in your face Fans.

This will start all kinds of flames so bring it on but here is my HONEST opinion....

The S.E.C. is the hardest conference out there !!!!

Every year there are at least 3 teams from the SEC that are in the top rankings, and usually undefeated, until they have to play other SEC teams.

Look at TENNESSEE last year..... the ONLY team to beat them was the AUBURN Tigers, and Tennessee put Florida and Georgias hopes away for even a conference title.

Like you say......"Fotball in the South" !!!!!!! gotta love it.

HOP

FWIW, USC beat Auburn the last two times they played ('02 & '03) when Cadillac and Escalade were still holding down their back field. That being said, I like the SEC but love Auburn. Too bad about the upset.

My Trojans though are 1-0. ;)B)

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

USC Class of 1997

Hop, the first step to recovery is admitting to the problem :lol:

Let all the Big 10'ers, et al flame, they're just jealous :P

I think I saw forum member folsoml on TV last night, although his friends didn't call to clarify their wardrobe choices beforehand.

I think I saw forum member folsoml on TV last night, although his friends didn't call to clarify their wardrobe choices beforehand.

Garnet shirt, right? That was me!!!

What an UGLY game, by the way. But I'll take an ugly win. There was just something poetic about the fact that Miami could have tied it on a last minute field goal, but FAILED. Finally one goes our way. :lol::lol::lol:

We need to tighten up offensively though. This one win will not take us very far if we keep playing like we did.

Looks like you've taught him the crutial art of 'Cheezzzzin!!!'

Great looking kid.

As a football/ basketball fan I really wanted a boy. But I got the two prettiest/ funnest/ coolest ( yep, I made up some of those words!!!) in the Big Ten.

So instead of rootin' for my kid in the big game. I have to worry about my girls after the big game!!! LOL...

Proof of my future problems,,,

post-25-1126573802_thumb.jpgpost-25-1126573831_thumb.jpg

Just to make sure they know which Big Ten team to root for...

post-25-1126574033_thumb.jpg

And of course I'm praticing this look for date nights!!!

post-25-1126574200_thumb.jpg

:D:PB)

Go Boilers!!!

D@mn 3QT That pose would keep a Grizzly bear honest!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck with the guys and your two pretty daughters.....wouldn't want to be in your shoes for a little while.

Back on the subject.......

Season maker or breaker this weekend........

Tennessee vs. Florida

I think at Florida. <_<

Man I really do think it sucks that our good SEC teams all have to knock each other out of the National Championship race. :angry::angry::angry:

GO......South Eastern Conference !!!!!!! Except whoever is playing the VOLS !!!!!

Hopalong

In Tallahassee, we cheer for anyone playing the Gators...So, GO VOLS!

I have a 17 year old daughter as well, and I've found that intimidating the boyfriend is easy, it your own daughter who causes the problems. They've seen the look before and know it's mostly smoke and mirrors. :angry:

PS: Boston College will hand FSU it's A$$ if we are not careful.

Edited by folsoml

Hey Hop,

Looks like the fun begins in the Swamp at eight Saturday night. :lol:

I just hope we can break your string of good luck this year.

We are going to need it, you know, new coach, new system, and all. ;)

How about a little wager? Looser buys the beer at our next match? :ph34r: