Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My A Card

tewlman

now you guys can ease up a little about my alleged sandbagging. have been wanting this one for a while.

Who has been picking on you? :P Those Lexington mafia types can be cruel.

The word I use to describe you begins with an "A" so your new classificiation seems appropriate :D

Congrats!

Dave

careful what you say bout the lexington mafia, dave. wouldn't want to wake up with a horses head in your bed! But yeah, they can be a rough crowd, thats why we run together. they are all good friends, and i can take all the bs they dish out, because i can serve it up as well.

We are all equally skilled and i can blame a good part of my a card to them riding me over my b status. Still a few more to bring up, you know who you are...

as for your other comment, well tell me when you are going to quit hiding in revolver div and start shooting in limited where we can whoop up on you.

now you guys can ease up a little about my alleged sandbagging. have been wanting this one for a while.

Who has been picking on you? :P Those Lexington mafia types can be cruel.

The word I use to describe you begins with an "A" so your new classificiation seems appropriate :D

Congrats!

Dave

Tewlman, First of all congrats on the A card !!! :)

You do know MR. Airedale recieved his B card this very month???? ;)

Also I think you have it backwards.....When are ya'll going to quit hiding in Limited and let us Revo dudes whip up on ya ??? :huh:

I'm sure Airedale, Zookeeper, Fomiester (when he's not hiding) would be glad to have ya'll shooting some kick AZZ REVO fun..... B)

Try it you might like it !!!! If I can do it any body can. :blink::blink::blink: EVEN Airedale makes it look easy !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

HOPALONG

Way to go Tewlman. It was long overdue. We knew you could do it.

Now, on the subject of hiding, Tewlman traded his 625 to Airedale for a bottomfeeder to balance out the universe a little, and now has no wheelgun. When I come out of hiding, I strike hard with Revolver as the past two ICORE matches will indicate, but I must simply return to the underground to compete with Tewlman, Vikings501, Clyde, and others in Limited.

There's a reason Tewlman doesn't shoot revolver...it breaks the rhythm of his hosing.. All those tedious reloads. Glad to see you manned up on the A card...now there's just a few more left and I can have B class to myself....

i'll have all you know, that i am B class in revolver (uhh, with 39%) and it was just this past weekend that i shot a 625 in the dpms match. (stage 6, everyone had to).

Yes Sam, we should all be proud of Airedale for his B card, he is climbing the ranks fast and will be putting a hurting on jerry and all you other wheelgunners.

But, i still say revolvers are for people who cant count past 6 :P

DKOL, you wont be able to live with the shame and will be A before you know it.