Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster suggestions for STI DVC 3-Gun?

The 5.4" barrel seems to make finding a correct holster tricky... only suggestion I've seen is the NERD Coffin holster but I think they're either discontinued or just been sold out.

I've honestly never used NERD or heard of them previously so I was wondering if there is anything else out there?

I’ve owned a NERD holster and a Red Hill Tactical double layered competition holster.  I like them both, but prefer the RHT.  I’m waiting on a new RHT 3 Gun holster now with a QLS fork, I wanted something with a bit more protection than the competition holster.  

If you order this week, the code FREEDOM will save you 15%.

IMG20180622071958201.jpg

IMG201806141328063.jpg

Edited by Wisemenofgotham

I have RHT and Nerd as well and have switched back to NERD Coffin (which they make specifically for the DVC 3-Gun) It had much better snap in retention and smoother draw for me than RHT (but RHT looks better). The 3G model for the Nerd completely covered the rear sight (doesn't on the RHT 3G model if that matters. You should be able to buy the Nerd and try it (for some dry fire) and send it back if it doesn't work out. 

Edited by Moloch38

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 3:23 PM, FlashAndPoof said:

The 5.4" barrel seems to make finding a correct holster tricky... only suggestion I've seen is the NERD Coffin holster but I think they're either discontinued or just been sold out.

I've honestly never used NERD or heard of them previously so I was wondering if there is anything else out there?

I have a rht level 2 holster for sale for that pistol.