Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Value of CZ slide

BadShot

I'm  not trying to sell this here, but I can't figure out what to ask for this CZ slide.  I bought it years ago and have never used it.  It's in excellent condition.  There is one similar in the classifieds, but it is an SA.  Not sure of the difference.

Thanks

20180629_095947-1.jpg

As it is a fpb, it is valued less than a shadow slide would be. Complete SP01 Shadow uppers sell for over $400 when they are available. I think you'd need to come in less than that number. But probably more so is the fact it is a 40 one as well, which is less in demand, lowering the perceived value as well.

Edited by rowdyb

I haven't bought one of those but complete slides for SA and SP01 normally go for $350-$420.  Those are prices that I have paid in the past.  That can be put on a SA TS lower with the FPB removed.  It has less value since it is a .40.

A few years ago I found a new old stock Kadet (22 CZ75b) that a local gun store wanted to get rid off. I called CZ to ask about buying a 9mm upper for it - they were horrified - we never sell centerfire upgrades.

I finally found a used one but this would have been just the ticket 

Ask $350.00 for it and take 300.