Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AZ Shooters website????

Marshal82

Where did it go? Anyone know the owners? I wouldn't mind relaunching it on my own website. It's a great tool to use. I really liked how it pulled the latest info from Practiscore and rang the numbers quick before they were on the uspsa website. 

14 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

The new USPSA website has a classifier calculator on it now. AZ Shooters, Class Calc, and others are no longer needed.

except you have to log-in to  use it. If you're an idgit like me and forget the log-in, it's no good.

The uspsa website is still cumbersome to use and the forcing of a strict password is a major pain in my arse. But it looks nice. AZ Shooters was a lot more real time because it queried data from Practiscore and ran our HF through the database to give you the data days faster than USPSA. 

7 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

Until practiscore updates again. That has been removed in later versions for some odd reason.

That explains why it wasn't showing up last local match. I figured it was just set up wrong for the match. 

8 hours ago, Maximis228 said:

That has been removed in later versions for some odd reason.

Nothing is odd it. It was added by mistake, but the reason it is not there is USPSA wanting to keep HHF numbers to themselves and not sharing it with anyone.

However you can see it in PractiScore Competitor app.

Edited by euxx

2 minutes ago, euxx said:

Nothing is odd it. It was added by mistake, but the reason it is not there is USPSA wanting to keep HHF numbers to themselves and not sharing it with anyone.

My, have they forgotten about algebra yet again?