Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

627 6 1/2" Barrel

revoman

You'd probably would of gotten better coin before the 929s came out. But, i'd say maybe 1200-1500 if somebody really wanted to pay. 

( i have nothing to back up these numbers, just pulled out my butt ) 

I have two of the original 6 1/2" guns and would pay a premium for another barrel, the condition would dictate the selling price,  Tool guy certainly seems to be in the ballpark with his recommendation.

So this is why we are going to have to shut down any "How much is it worth" or "where do I buy" types of posts because they seem to turn into a classified ad.  If you guys want that to happen just keep talking about buying, selling, or trading in your posts.

12 minutes ago, jhgtyre said:

So this is why we are going to have to shut down any "How much is it worth" or "where do I buy" types of posts because they seem to turn into a classified ad.  If you guys want that to happen just keep talking about buying, selling, or trading in your posts.

This post had nothing to do with selling just curious on what people would think it’s worth as they are like hens teeth to find. It took me awhile to find one and I sure in the heck not going to sell it. LOL ? I guess I should have put that in my post. Sorry 

37 minutes ago, revoman said:

This post had nothing to do with selling just curious on what people would think it’s worth as they are like hens teeth to find. It took me awhile to find one and I sure in the heck not going to sell it. LOL ? I guess I should have put that in my post. Sorry 

Thank you!