Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Gf - Spin Off Of Bolnats Thread

dirtypool40

it's funny I have a couple of Bolivian Friends, they're brothers. One is fair skinned with reddish hair, and looks like a Gringo. The other could double as a young "El Guapo" from Three AMigos. Both are US educated and pretty gringo-fied.

They used to troll Spring Break towns in Mexico to pick up girls. When they were at a gringo Spring break the guy who looked like a gringo couldn't get a girl to talk to him, they thought he was a horny gringo from back home.

When they went to Mexican Spring break town, the same guy was instantly Bradd Pitt.

When they went to Mexican Spring break town, the same guy was instantly Bradd Pitt.

Which is just fine, since the Mexican girls are way better anyway. ;) (And don't infer that I'm just talking about doing the nasty.)

Best dates I ever had were with Latinas. Better educated, better cultured, and better mannered than their northern counterparts. And better looking. The people I hung out with were so well educated it was intimidating. They spoke at least two other languages conversationally in addition to Spanish.

Me, I can't even converse in American.... :blink:

Better latch onto one for good if you ever decide to leave. I was an idiot when I was living down in Mexico and now I'm stuck trying to date here in america's biggest trailer park. :wacko:

In the meantime, Jay tries to pick up your ex, over the Internet, through you... That's a hoot!!! :)

And what is wrong with that? :unsure:

She is hot and apparently "my kind of gal" :D Great minds think alike! :D

Monica, oh Monica, I have chocolate, come here little girl :wacko:

I can set you up with someone I am sure you would be compatible with....

post-2898-1122606137_thumb.jpg

They guys started drifting once I mentioned the new gf I came home early for.  So it became put up or shut up.

Only belongs in accomplishments if you get hitched. (Would that be her accomplishment?) :rolleyes:

Have to say with her looks your eye problem must be getting better... B)

too early to tell but I enjoy being around this girl more than any I can remember.

Yes, she's gorgeous and fun to be around, but it's the little things I never get tired of.

She asked what my DEA buddy did. I said mostly paperwork.

"But he doesn't chase down the bad guys and shoot them?"

"No, we really don't do that here."

"Why not?!?! That's what you DO to the bad guys."

damnit I could be in seriuous smit. :)

Niiiice.

Here's a couple more of me and Andrea.

Local botanical garden. They have some goldfish and a buffet lunch. Not nearly as clean as it looks in the pics.

Anyway, here's us.

andyme.jpg

andyme2.jpg

nomorepics.jpg

The last one was a riot. I'm trying to be all nice and "boyfriendly" but the lady we were with just kept taking pics.

Andrea finally snapped, and the lady got it on film. She HATES that picture, but I think it's my favorite. :D

• 5 months later...