Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Open/l10 Uspsa Nationals Pictures

DJPoLo

It's probably my old slow machine, but I see sniper's videos in any kind of smooth play.  It just goes from one still to another.  The audio comes through fine on my machine.

DJ PoLo's vids come through fine for me.  Anyone else have this same problem?

Try downloading the movie files directly to your machine and watching them off your hard drive (as opposed to through your internet connection). This may help.

-Chet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chet,

I am sure you took some video of the match. Are you planning on coming out with a 2005 Nationals DVD? B)

I also saw the foot fault on the one stage. I remember when I had FOUR foot faults on a stage at the Texas State Open in Waco. :unsure:

Chet,

I am sure you took some video of the match. Are you planning on coming out with a 2005 Nationals DVD? B)

Well, I didn't have the luxury of the usual four-camera crew so the video footage isn't that exciting. I will, however, be including it as bonus features in an upcoming DVD.

Look for a flurry of new releases from me in the next two months (2004 & 2005 Space City Challenge, 2005 Double Tap Championship and 2005 USPSA Area 4 Championship) as well as a new website (CompetitionDVD.com). B)

-Chet

Hey Chet,

I didn't know it was you & Beth who gave me those DVD's while leaving the Holiday Inn Express, thanks. After getting home and watching them, makes me want to shoot on your squad so I can be in the movies B)

I was very impressed with your editing talents. Do you have just the music?

Thanks again.

Aloha,

Barry

Hey Chet,

I didn't know it was you & Beth who gave me those DVD's while leaving the Holiday Inn Express, thanks.  After getting home and watching them, makes me want to shoot on your squad so I can be in the movies  B)

I was very impressed with your editing talents. Do you have just the music?

Thanks again.

Aloha,

Barry

Heh. Hey Barry. I didn't know it was you who gave us all that .40 ammo in the lobby, thanks! B)

Sure, I have the music alone. You want?

-Chet

I can't get anything - just brings up a page saying error

Same here. Specifically:

error 500: Interner Serverfehler

Das angegebene Skript konnte nicht fehlerfrei ausgeführt werden!

-Chet