Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best reflex optic and why for production optic

docscoutjr

No optics in Production so assume you mean Carry Optics?

Doing a quick search on here will yield a fair amount of insight. Delta Point Pro, RTS, some Sig options, RMR's, and a few others as well. Nobody has discovered that any of them are magical though.

Oh! Well, I was getting ready for bed and hadn't learned anything today...

Thanks for fixing that for me!

List that I posted above is still a decent place to start.

And maybe add at least one of the Vortex sights as well.

Edited by wgj3

Best overall:  Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, in 2.5 moa dot.......overall in construction, reliability, size of window, dot brightness, top loading battery, waterproofness...but one of the most expensive ($350-425)

Edited by race1911

I use the Leupold DPP with 7.5 MOA on my CZ I use for carry optics. In April will be the 1 year anniversary for the DPP use. Over 11,000 rounds shot, no issues at all. It is one of the more expensive dots, but I think one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a Shield SMS. Same as the Jpoint, same maker in England. Plastic body stripped out when doing an elevation adjustment. Might be worthwhile if really close on weight, but seemed too fragile. Used to be the Tasco Optima. The RMS is supposed to be more robust, but I haven't seen one up close. Other good choices out there. I'm thinking of a Romeo 1 6moa, if I can figure what mount it uses. Haven't got a good answer yet.