Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Constantine

Nolan

Just watched Constantine with Keanu Reeves. Geez, if he keeps making these alternate reality movies I'm going to start wondering about his grasp of reality. Oh wait, we're talking about the star of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure! :P

Actually the movie was pretty good. I especially liked their version of Hell and the

archangel Gabrielle who delivers one of the better lines in the movie.

Peter Stormare as the Devil didn't have enough air time in the movie to really develop his character.

For more reviews check out Eggbert and Doper, oh wait I forget that was Bill & Ted's second excellent adventure.

Nolan

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable.

• 1 month later...

+2 Thumbs up ..

Just rented this weekend and found that this will be a keeper for the Dvd line up.. Also watched the Bruce Willis - Hostage Wow ... Turned out to be a good one from my viewing... but I will not rush out to buy it .. kind of wait for the Sale rack to show up...

SuperComp9

Jerry K.,

Also watched  the Bruce Willis - Hostage  Wow ... Turned out to be a good one from my viewing... 

I couldn't get into Constantine. I tried to watch it, but Keanu performed as I expected...Bad.

I thought Bruce's movie was Ok action wise, but I thought it was funny how they portrayed a Hostage Negotiator as having so much authority at a hostage taking scene. "No one dies today!" Right. He would have realized they intended to make a shot when he heard the gun report and the phone went dead.