Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA.org website

ChuckS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2018 at 8:16 AM, Dennis (CT) said:

New Website 5 months old and still no Classifieds.

Maybe they are just waiting it out until the complaining goes away.

it is not a priority, there are other things that are more pressing that need addressed, such as the NROI certification testing.

It is something that is on the list of things to add, but it will not be until later this year.

When it was on the old site it was a page that was not even in the top 15 of hits on there.

I completed my NROI re-cert test this past weekend. Worked great. I enjoy the new site. 

1 hour ago, JakeMartens said:

it is not a priority, there are other things that are more pressing that need addressed, such as the NROI certification testing.

It is something that is on the list of things to add, but it will not be until later this year.

When it was on the old site it was a page that was not even in the top 15 of hits on there.

2 hours ago, BlueBulletBeaker said:

I completed my NROI re-cert test this past weekend. Worked great. I enjoy the new site. 

it has been crashing with a fatal error for some

and there have been some questions/answers that are not correct, or will not allow you to put additional rules

they have been working on it, anyway the classifieds are down the list of things to work on