Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Nationals

hopalong

A few more obsvervations.....

I must correct myself, there are 19 revos at this years Nationals.

An Increase, small but it is better than a loss !!!!

Last year the "classifications" looked like this:

GM........1

A..........1

B..........14

D..........1

Kind of "B" heavy I think !!! :blink:

This Year:

GM.......1

M.........2

A.........4

B.........8

C.........3

Unknown.1

Last years returns are:

Miculek......GM

Walsh........M

Sweeney....A

Winters......A

Keen..........A

Mainus.......B

Perdue.......B

Timberlake.B

Glad to see you guys are back for more AZZ whipping from Jerry !!!

And you others to get a good dose of said AZZ whipping !!!!!

See ya'll there !!!!

Sam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all of the revo guys staying. I am coming down by myself this year and wouldn't mind hanging out with some of "my people" I am staying at the Ice house in Barry. We should get together one night.

Tom,

Mike and Sam Carmoney are staying at the icehouse. It would be nice to get everyone together. I would say either Saturday night (if everyone is in Sat) or tuesday after the match. Monday and Tuesday will be early monrings and long days.

everyone chime in here...

Cliff, we changed our plans and bailed out of the Ice House....we're staying at one of the motels up the road in Quincy (Comfort Inn, I think). It works better for us for several logistical reasons (not the least of which is the fact that no breakfast seems to be available in Barry, except a microwaved burrito from the Shell station).

However, we would enjoy hanging out with "team revo." We're not driving over until Sunday AM, so I'd vote we get together for some refreshment after the match Tuesday evening. I believe the first round is on the new master....

Mike

I get in on Sat at 3:00 (Springfield airport).

Staying at Days Inn Hannibal. Should be there about 5:00.

And yes, Cliff, the newest offical member of the "M" club, can buy the first round of refreshments for all us wanna-bees.

Congrats Cliff !!

Dan

Mike,

You have to get out an explore Barry. WIth last years schedule we explored the area quite a bit. There is a good restaurant right in Barry, just up the road from the Ice House that we ate at every morning last year. I should be getting in town saturday afternoon. Planning on bringing the Harley even though it looks to be a wet nationals.

Flex said that the Ohio classifiers should be used for the match. That means two free rounds on Sam and Cliff. Can't wait.

Tom

I looked for the free beer in the rule book and couldn't find it ??? very curious. far be it from me to fight tradition. I get into St Louis at 1pm so I'll be in Quincy by 4pm. Staying at the hotel Elkton. I think that is behind the holiday inn. Another thread has commented that they have a good restaurant there that has a particularly good pork chop. If anyone has any other suggestions for Sat night let me know. I am up for a few beers :wacko:

Cliff

Bob,

Welcome to the forums !!!!! good to have you aboard.

We are driving up on Saturday, Sat night beers on Cliff sounds fine to me !!!!!

Being we shoot on Sunday afternoon we can all have that 1 more !!!!! :lol::lol:

We are staying at the Altoff on the Northside of Quincy.

Hate to be the party pooper for Tuesday but Max has invited me out with them for Beers and steaks so Saturday would be best for me.

See ya'll There, I have D. Cardens, Cliff W, and Carmoney's Ph. no. so If they know something I will too.

Sam, HOPALONG, MR. Clean, KEEN

Where are all of the revo guys staying.  I am coming down by myself this year and wouldn't mind hanging out with some of "my people"  I am staying at the Ice house in Barry.  We should get together one night.

I'm both - wheelgunner and Ice House resident for the week. I usually have a beige Blackwater baseball cap on. All my revo buddies from Ohio bailed out on me this trip too. Probably arriving late Saturday night. See you there!

I will see you on Saturday Redmist.

Cliff and Carden got my #, sounds like Saturday night would be the best

for everybody. Any suggestions? McGriffs in the square, The Elkton for chops, The other Irish place down the main drag. Lets get it figured out.

Thanks Mike!

My goal this year was to make "A" in something. Looks like I was able to do it in limited, also, using a stock Glock 35. Although, I did break down and I added a magwell to it this spring and have been shooting extra classifers at matches with it when clubs let me since I've beens shooting revolver pretty much exclusively for the last two years.

The new classifer "Ironsides" was the one that put me over. It sure didn't feel like anything special when I shot it. In fact it seemed downright slow and I only took second revolver on that stage for the match. My first 100% classifier. I really thought they were not going to use it for my percentage. But they did. I'm going to have to start thinking up new excuses for when you kick my butt now, Mike. <_<

If you guys let me know when and where you're going, I'll see if I can be there as I'm traveling with several other Minnesotans and I'm not the one driving.

Way to go Keith !!!!!

Congrats on the "Two Alpha" :lol::lol::lol:

Man I just could not resit that one !!!! ;)

Any way, Ironsides and a 100% !!!!!! I shot that one about 3 months ago and got a 96% or was it 93? any way very good 5 more 100% and you will be the man !!!!

See you Satuday or Sunday.

SAM

Calling all revos.. lets get something set up for saturday night. I think that is the best for most of the shooters.

I should be in town by 4pm. What time is good for everyone who wants in??

7 or 8??

We had a few places put forward: The Patio at the Elkton hotel (I am staying there so I have a bias), McGriffs in the square, The other Irish place down the main drag. I am not familiar with the other 2. Last year we went to the Abby pub and the sports bar in the mall with 99 cent drafts.

Lets have votes or new suggestions.

I have not been to the patio but i read another thread and it is highly recommended:

The Patio Pork Chop is at The Patio restaurant, in downtown Quincy. It's the in-house restaurant at the Hotel Elkton. You *CANNOT* miss *that* meal!!! smile.gif It will likely be busy during the match, so get there early one night - they've run out of the pork chops in the past, IIRC....

Cliff

Cliff;

Not sure when I'll be there SAT, but I'm game for a Wheelgunner's meeting. I have to work Midnight to 0800 on FRI, then shoot a local PPC match till about 1500. I plan on driving home, dropping off my PPC gear, sleeping for a few hours, then driving out FRI night/SAT morning. It's about a 17 hour drive for me (NYC area). This is my first time at the Nats, so I'll gladly accept the more experienced guys recommendations on a meeting location.