Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can the CZ Shadow 2 rear sight be fitted?

Intercooler2

It should be possible since the CZ dovetails are larger than the super sight dovetail, but it would look like crap because you would have a flat spot milled out in front of the sight.  You might also have to file off the back of the slide to make room for the sight.

eaa_limited_pro_tanfoglio_r_1_2.jpg

Shadow2.png

Edited by kneelingatlas

2 hours ago, Intercooler2 said:

Is it possible to install it on a Limited, Hunter or Limited Pro?

everything is possible . but what for u want do this?

dovetail angle not the same but  it possible change it. and it  will not fit the original sight cut.

if u don't live in place that there is no gun parts   buy  always original . 

33 minutes ago, SoCalShooter69 said:

Locktite.

I run +p+ and never had an issue once I locktite the rear sight. 

I wonder how many of these issues would be avoided if people backed the big up/down screw out so they could get to the mount screws (the ones hidden under the mobile part of the sight). Then degreased them and locktited them in place?

Every gun I've checked had one or more of the two screws loose from the factory.  They "should be" tight from the factory, but.... So  I loctite them, even if the sight needs a pusher to move.  Quick cheap insurance.

16 minutes ago, johnbu said:

I wonder how many of these issues would be avoided if people backed the big up/down screw out so they could get to the mount screws (the ones hidden under the mobile part of the sight). Then degreased them and locktited them in place?

Every gun I've checked had one or more of the two screws loose from the factory.  They "should be" tight from the factory, but.... So  I loctite them, even if the sight needs a pusher to move.  Quick cheap insurance.

Exactly. 

On 2017-11-09 at 12:14 PM, johnbu said:

gonna do this Friday, just out of curiosity and report back.