Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon XL 650 SL 900 Primer stop switch

Wow! That primer switch looks cool. If I had known about it I probably would have kept my 650 in addition to upgrading to the 1050.

The primer system on the 650 drove me nuts. The SBD, 550, and 1050 all have a better priming system in my opinion. I wonder why Dillon went to that silly disk system on the 650.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

When will he stop inventing these mods?

I’m going broke ... take my money!   ?

Everything I bought from Mark is top notch and works as designed.  

Much respect ... it is said the sign of genius is taking something complicated and making it simple.  

My simple solution, a 223 case crimped with a pair of wire cutters, you have to crimp the shoulder also so it fits snug into the hole shown here. Then just place it right side up holding the case feed arm open.72d1671daf310d96232c0eb0c77b6636.jpg2f5012af6311027a73521a061f7027b6.jpg71d1268c9325d20cfdca56e3b20f1c32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is a great EBay seller and my favorite thing since sliced bread is the primer stop switch. That little device has made my life so much better when changing things or adjusting dies on the press. I have ordered several items from him for my presses, again a great person to deal with.

1 hour ago, Full mag said:

He is a great EBay seller and my favorite thing since sliced bread is the primer stop switch. That little device has made my life so much better when changing things or adjusting dies on the press. I have ordered several items from him for my presses, again a great person to deal with.

I couldn't agree more!