Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look what I found in the local used cabinet!!!

wblacksh

I went to my local gun shop/range this past weekend and wasn't even looking for a new gun, but look what was in the used cabinet. Only a few mags through it. basically brand new. Trigger breaks at between 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds. Only put 15 factory rounds through it before it went home with me. Came with 3 mags and all the spare parts, oil and case. It is chambered in .40 S&W!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by wblacksh

Jackpot!

There's some other TSO threads going on.  The only upgrades I've done to mine are the Shadow 2 left side shelf / right side flush safety replacement, and DPM multi-spring recoil spring.

Is the thumb saftey easier to operate/ride on these vs  the shadows? I shot productuon so never started cocked and locked but tried it a few times and it didnt seem as easy as I'd like.

Nice find by the way. 

Edited by B_RAD

17 hours ago, B_RAD said:

Is the thumb saftey easier to operate/ride on these vs  the shadows? I shot productuon so never started cocked and locked but tried it a few times and it didnt seem as easy as I'd like.

Nice find by the way. 

Not any easier.

16, it shoots great. I had to shorten my loads because the ones that fit my previous 2011 would chamber but I couldn't eject a live round through the ejection port. It is nice and heavy and very accurate. I don't have any data on it yet for velocity or accuracy but it feels good!

I'm currently trying to decide on some 140 mag extensions, haven't made my mind up yet though.