Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 2005

stingerjg

Uhh. so where's the scale model of BE shooting them :lol:

Probably couldn't find anything that they could bend into the 'egret' position ;-)

BTW - there are still a few slots available, and it is looking like the match is going to be a blast.... let us know if you want to come!

Bruce

BTW - there are still a few slots available, and it is looking like the match is going to be a blast....  let us know if you want to come!

Bruce

I think the real advantage of the stage pics is that with the grid....they can speed up stage prep/set up...assuming the grids actually fit the bays. I'm CRO'ing stage 3 so come by and say "hi". I understand I'll be doing lots of running...over....and over....and over again. :)

BTW - there are still a few slots available, and it is looking like the match is going to be a blast....  let us know if you want to come!

Bruce

I think the real advantage of the stage pics is that with the grid....they can speed up stage prep/set up...assuming the grids actually fit the bays. I'm CRO'ing stage 3 so come by and say "hi". I understand I'll be doing lots of running...over....and over....and over again. :)

That's what you get for being young, fit, and fleet of foot

Oh man...you mean I have to start the match on Steve's stage and be on his "guinea pig squad"? :P:lol:;)

I am just glad I am shooting the sub very late in the match. I would sure hate to tackle that one as a first stage.

At least with Bill running the sub I know the doors in the bulkheads will be big enough. :D

Oh man...you mean I have to start the match on Steve's stage and be on his "guinea pig squad"? :P:lol:;)

Actually this type of stage is exactly one I'd like to start on...relatively close targets .... some movement to get the muscles going and a fun looking stage (call me crazy but the sub stage to me looks like a LOT of fun...I'm really looking forward to shooting it too).

Last year at A1 in Reno...I started on Stage 8...the "might someday be a classifier" someday stage...virginia count.....partial target at 33 yards with a no shoot covering half of it.....yeah...that was alot of fun! :angry: Not to mention that the start positon, we later learned was "variable" for different squads. That stage alone set a bad tone for the rest of the match.

Any inside information on the "hot Potato" stage?

I am worried about being able to reload with the potato in my hand depending on how big it is, how much it weighs or whether or not I can chuck it down range.