Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is Botach still in business?

I saw on here that at least one other person placed an order with Botach recently. I've been trying to call them for three days and NOBODY answers the phone - no matter what number I call.

Anybody got a way to contact these jokers? They're still sending out promotional emails. I guess that could be happening automatically, but you'd think SOMEBODY would be there to take the orders...

:blink:

Nothing....

My card hasn't been charged, but what a PITA...now I'm going to have buy what I wanted somewhere else and hope that Botach doesn't come back from the dead and send me my order.

Groan....

They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are local to me and I tried to order something from them. They would not let me pick it up unless I was LE and could prove it when I arrived :blink: WTF ?

I'll spend my $ elsewhere.

Rule of Thumb: Stay away from Botach, unless you want to get ripped off. About a year ago or so I ordered stuff that their online ordering system said was in stock. The charged my CC and then I get an email from them saying that the item was out of stock. After ignoring many emails from me trying to cancel the order, they finally did and reversed the charges on my CC. Botach is notorious for 1) charging your CC when an item is out of stock (most reputable companies don't charge your CC until the item ships) and 2) ignoring you. STAY AWAY!!

-David

Same experience here, I'd stay away from them. I thought for sure I was rerouted to a call center somewhere else :P when I called to complain about my order. I could hardly understand the person I was talking to + they screwed up my order.

ive orded twice from them, first time i got the order in record time. The second time i orderd a Blade Tech holster at clearance price. That was almost 2 years ago. I still have yet to recieve my holster. It was only $25 that i lost so im not gonna fret to much. But its the principal of business that bugs me. After multiple emails and phone calls i told them to f*%k off and went on w/ my life.