Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally !

hopalong

Laying in bed half asleep, Dog goes on "ALERT" !!!!!

Get up look around and dog has spotted 1 "Yard digging sleep disturbing" Armadillo that has taken up residency under outbuilding.

Have been seeing clues of said "diller" for some time now and intended to catch and relocate if possible.

Said "diller" is quite the Hudinii and after the last 3 or 4 times of it getting back to its outbuilding it is now "gloves are OFF and unconventional, guerilla warfare at the utmost".

Now said "diller" has decided to wake me up (again) and I have the "medicine" waiting for him in the gun safe.......1 model 94/22M Winchester. ;)

NO MORE "DILLER" TO WORRY ABOUT !!!!!!! :D:D:D

.22 WMR is perfect "medicine" for "Yard digging, sleep disturbing Dillers" did the "Sniper" trick on that dude :)

Hopalong

Yes, Model 94 is a lever action rifle not a revolver, but it is old school enough !!!! ;)

It's nice to see that some people understand "what needs to be done". Others in our society just have this urge to go hug a tree. To each his own, but if I had the same problem your response seems perfectly correct to me.

For some reason the racoon population has exploded in town recently. Probably the lack of pelt hunting / trapping but their feces are extremely dangerous to young children. Forgot the name of the disease that they carry but am close to a 124 grain gold dot solution.

Glad things worked out for you.

Atta boy HOP!

I hate them critters. It seems like they always show up while I'm deer hunting, giving me the big rush of expectation, followed by massive letdown and what's owrse is you can't even blast 'em since it would disturb the hunt!

Your a cold blooded killer. <_<

You really outa get you a better dog Hop. I got one thats real hard on opossums. I been wonderin' what she'd do wit a diller critter. We ain't got dem here in IL. Maybe I'll grab one at Area 4 and bring it back for her............. ;)

Schoonie,

Nutin worsen a diller in the leaves on a good Frosty Mornin :angry:

Caspian 45.

Dillers seem to be like Rabbits !!!! Do Not import them into IL !!! :o:o

Clay1,

Them and skunks are pretty bad about carrying Rabies too !!!!! <_<

HOP the DILLER KILLER !!!!! B)

Yes, Model 94 is a lever action rifle not a revolver, but it is old school enough !!!!  ;)

What caliber, .22WMS? I have a 94 and a 92 (.25-35 and .25-20 respectively) you are forgiven for not using the revolver on a tough little critter like that. Didn't know TN had dillo's...only seen one dead in AR and he wasn't in good shape. Didn't stop us from wanting to pull over and check it out!

Yes, Dillers have been in Southern TN for about 8-10 years now !! <_<

Winchester model 94-22M (.22WMR) Good Diller Killer !!!!!

redmist, I nick named them Texas Speed bumps several years back !!! :lol:

Hop