Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Rangepack

taxil343

I read some posts from a few years back where people were having issues with the durability of the DAA Rangepack Pro. Have these issues been resolved with the current production bags? I'm leaning heavily toward this for my next bag but don't want to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Mine is 3 yo and still looks and functions like new.

Good to know. Do you have the pro or the smaller one? I'm trying to decide which one to go with. I'm a kitchen sink kind of guy when it comes to packing a range bag so I was thinking the pro might be the one for me. 

19 minutes ago, taxil343 said:

Good to know. Do you have the pro or the smaller one? I'm trying to decide which one to go with. I'm a kitchen sink kind of guy when it comes to packing a range bag so I was thinking the pro might be the one for me. 

The pro is definitely a big bag but I like to have room to spare. But it can get very heavy if you over do it. I have mine permanently mounted to a cart. Carrying it fully loaded is for the younger guys.

had that along with the pull cart to mount it on & sold it for this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EX8UUCC

way cheaper, just as durable, folds up to fit in your back seat with more room & everything is right where you can see it, no digging inside the pack to find something ...

best of all ... it comes in blue .....  :)

8 hours ago, Sarge said:

The pro is definitely a big bag but I like to have room to spare. But it can get very heavy if you over do it. I have mine permanently mounted to a cart. Carrying it fully loaded is for the younger guys.

Thanks for the insight. I'm thinking this will be a great bag.