Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How I've set up my guns.

ryridesmotox

1 hour ago, dogtired said:

Well I tore it apart to take pics and discovered it was assembly error.  I did not have the trigger spring tensioned.  OOps.  Thanks.

That happened to me once also (I bet something like this happened to most of us here once).  Now I only tear it down and put it together with reading glasses on.  Sucks getting old.

Edited by billthemarine2862

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, this is a first class description, thanks!  I've read some other threads on the Titan/Bolo install and have seen others needing to use the extended fpb.  Were you successful using the standard fpb or did you use the extended version?  Figuring you used the standard based on your parts list but wanted to make sure, thx!

The odds are great that you will need the extended block, but you can assemble the gun w/ titan and bolo and check it. It'll still be shootsble while you wait for the FPB to arrive:

The likely outcome of 1pc sear, titan, and bolo is that the firing pin won't be blocked with the hammer back. It'll set rounds off at all times.

Get the extended block then. Sorry I didn't make that clearer. The basics of why it doesn't work is becaus the seat and the hammer interact much differently. So the sear lacks enough travel to cause the block to stop the pin

Edited by ryridesmotox