Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Now That I Got 'em

David

You could start by selling me that barrel!

PS - I don't know how far away you guys live from Owensboro, KY, but if you have the means you really need to try and make it up there for one of the 3-gun/multi-gun shoots.

Kath - the Benelli, sorry.

Owensboro is just over an hour west of Louisville. If their other matches are anything like the one a few weeks ago and you don't get to shoot much 3-gun otherwise, I think it would be worth the night in a hotel (Louisville is a cool town) if the dive is too far.

Dave,

You don't need any of that stuff. Just do like Anderson did...show up at Rayner's on their 3-gun match day...and tell them you thought it was a pistol match day. Somebody will give you guns...ammo...heck, they even gave him gas to get home (probably thought it was cheaper than feeding him ammo).

Dave,

You don't need any of that stuff.  Just do like Anderson did...show up at Rayner's on their 3-gun match day...and tell them you thought it was a pistol match day.  Somebody will give you guns...ammo...heck, they even gave him gas to get home (probably thought it was cheaper than feeding him ammo).

Crap! You mean I'm not the only one who does that??? :D

David,

Excellent choices. I expect to see you at 3GN in Las Vegas this year, or at least come down for the Area 6 3-Gun in November.

Learn you're zero with the rifle and practice your reloads with the shotgun, repeat as necessary, then kick ass.

Erik