Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Gunworks Experience?

Sporky

Adam built a .40 cal limited gun for me and it is fantastic (both looks and function).  They really put in the extra effort to ensure everything is polished inside and out so that the gun will run flawlessly from day 1.  He also took the time to make sure everything was right for me from the front sight width to the trigger length.

Adam built me a custom for 3gun. It came out perfect and his customer service is top notch. He even emailed me a few months later to make sure I still enjoyed my purchase. A friend was so impressed that he got one too.

As for the gun itself, its been amazing. I had one fail to feed after I put in a 7lb spring. Once I went back to something heavier, it's been flawless. 

On 25/08/2016 at 9:29 AM, tyler2you said:

Adam built a .40 cal limited gun for me and it is fantastic (both looks and function).  They really put in the extra effort to ensure everything is polished inside and out so that the gun will run flawlessly from day 1.  He also took the time to make sure everything was right for me from the front sight width to the trigger length.

Same experience here except he built me a 9mm 3gun pistol. His attention to detail and patience to answer even my stupid questions without showing any signs of frustration was amazing. Him and Gina are doing a great job.

• 5 weeks later...