Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dutch gun accessories legit?

ShortBus

• 2 weeks later...

Good timing. Shipment on the way to stefan. I'll get an invoice this weekend so I can let you all know what your costs are. If anyone else still wants blue, red, or black...:) prolly have them shipped to me by the end of next week or so.

OK! I got more mine in!
Thanx 1,000,000 to haiedras for getting us these at a great price.
They do indeed look fantastic, and are grippier than they look in the pics.

Sadly, I don't like how they fit my gun.
If anyone is interested is a blue set, let me know.
I'll sell them at a loss if anyone else wants to try them.

If I don't get any takers, I guess I'll try to do some fitting.
Disappointed in the fit for sure, but a really nice grip otherwise.
Doesn't seem others have had this issue, just me so far. Maybe they will fit your gun better.

$90 shipped conti USA
PayPal goods/services only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They do require some fitting with the screw hole and some thickness inside the grip. If not magazine will bind.

FYI there is some variances in the K9 magazine, so try them after you're done with the grip.

Also received mine, the screw holes were slightly high (no big deal) but the grips back edges hang off the end of the gun frame on both sides.  Material, workmanship, anodizing are all nice.  Texture is grippy enough.  

That CAN be fixed, not a huge deal. Was just hoping the fit was a little better and the palm swell went on a little farther forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's part of the challenge I went through as well. Much of it has to do with the mechanical variation between s2 revisions. I had some grips where I had to remove material to get the grips to fit right, and some that just dropped right in.

Your picture from the magwell sums up the potential fitting issues perfectly. That inside ledge should be flush against the frame gap. That space you see there is the difference between the grips hanging off the back like the first picture and a more flush fit with the palm swell more forward.