Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dutch gun accessories legit?

ShortBus

Yeah, Stefan is legit, I bought a lot of grips from him. One thing to note with the toni grips is that you'll have to do some minor fitting for large frames. The grips fit best on small frames. PM me if you need more details.

Yeah, Stefan is legit, I bought a lot of grips from him. One thing to note with the toni grips is that you'll have to do some minor fitting for large frames. The grips fit best on small frames. PM me if you need more details.

Pm

He PM'd me and basically said it was all minor and done to the back of the grips so cosmetics didn't change. I believe it was a screw hole juuuust a hair off.

Edit: also had the hit the back ledge with a little sand paper, said the mags were making slight contact.

Edited by ShortBus

Sorry for the delay. Here's a couple of pictures showing the difference in width between the egd extreme grips and the Toni systems grips:

Egd grip width

6dc085d28a6060742f889b7ba256be15.jpg

Toni systems grip width

6d8878632fbfc03bb69bf020597dea8e.jpg

EGD individual grip width:

4cbdb0c365dd5d53baf3c19e4c20f1dc.jpg

Toni systems individual grip width(approximate)

1a91146dcda29514d098839eb0627507.jpg

And how the grip looks on the gun itself:

fa0e4acece104a9f55ac099144fa9d74.jpg

I found the palm swell to be the best aspect of the grips. The checkering could be a bit more pronounced, but potato/potatoe.

You'll want to contact Stefan Menting on Fb. If folks wanted to save on shipping(about 30 euro) on multiple grips, I can get slightly better pricing, about $110 shipped instead of $125-130 on individual orders.

Hope that answers some questions. WJM has a set on his large frames and can answer questions about the fitting. On the small frames, my last set dropped in with no fitting, my previous two sets required some filing of the inner ledge edge to get the screw holes to line up.

Sorry for the delay. Here's a couple of pictures showing the difference in width between the egd extreme grips and the Toni systems grips:

Egd grip width

6dc085d28a6060742f889b7ba256be15.jpg

Toni systems grip width

6d8878632fbfc03bb69bf020597dea8e.jpg

EGD individual grip width:

4cbdb0c365dd5d53baf3c19e4c20f1dc.jpg

Toni systems individual grip width(approximate)

1a91146dcda29514d098839eb0627507.jpg

And how the grip looks on the gun itself:

fa0e4acece104a9f55ac099144fa9d74.jpg

I found the palm swell to be the best aspect of the grips. The checkering could be a bit more pronounced, but potato/potatoe.

You'll want to contact Stefan Menting on Fb. If folks wanted to save on shipping(about 30 euro) on multiple grips, I can get slightly better pricing, about $110 shipped instead of $125-130 on individual orders.

Hope that answers some questions. WJM has a set on his large frames and can answer questions about the fitting. On the small frames, my last set dropped in with no fitting, my previous two sets required some filing of the inner ledge edge to get the screw holes to line up.

Thanks for the pics and info!

It seems like you measured at the center of the grips? I was wondering about the top part, i like that the extrems are thin at the top but I would like that palm swell. So how much differens are there at the top if any, thanks!

Not sure about the logo-less...but last buy I got 3, I'll see what I can do. PMs aren't working so well on tapatalk, and that's what I'm mostly on. Send me your color requests. Black, red, and blue are the easiest, anything else I'll ask and find out. Figure I'll put in the order a week from tomorrow, so let me know by August 15th.

Thanks haiedras, in a moment of late night passion.... I orderd them from this site mhschietsport.luondo.nl

slightly cheaper shipping to me in Sweden. And they had bronze and that just pushed me over the edge

in my late night state. Doh.

Will post when I get them!