Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II Single Side Large Safety

nunez

Problem is though, I'm pretty sure with that safety and the regular extended on the other side (ambi) the gun will not fit in the box due to width. I really want to try the extra large left side safety with a standard Tanfoglio Steel gun right side safety lever, but haven't been able to get my hands on one. You could also file down the safety a little bit on the right side, but that starts getting into a grey area of the rules.... If you are talking the single sided oversized safety you're all go, as it is available from Tanfoglio and on another gun from the production gun list.

What would be the point of a safety change if you are shooting for production? Would it be more for the thumb rest and grip comfort? Not being a smart ass I am just curious since I never use the safety on mine.

What would be the point of a safety change if you are shooting for production? Would it be more for the thumb rest and grip comfort? Not being a smart ass I am just curious since I never use the safety on mine.

Yea I use mine to rest the thumb, the right side safety rubbs my trigger finger when I try to grip as high as possible