Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Airgun DQ

WaJim

1 hour ago, calebj06 said:

So question. 

Why about air gunning at the load and make ready command?  I've seen it a few times.  Is that allowed? 

Obviously not walking through the stage but standing at the start point air gunning the first few targets. 

On a classifier last week, an experienced r.o. pointed out to me that I could face up range, and then when he said 'make ready' I could practice my turn-draw-dry fire (double action gun)-reload (except there would not be a magazine to drop). 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, IHAVEGAS said:

On a classifier last week, an experienced r.o. pointed out to me that I could face up range, and then when he said 'make ready' I could practice my turn-draw-dry fire (double action gun)-reload (except there would not be a magazine to drop). 

That's fine too. I see it often. Just have to know your shooters well enough to know who will actually turn THEN draw instead of drawing facing up range

• 1 month later...

Interesting.  A buddy i shoot with always has a mag in his hand when he's "air gunning" a stage.  

There is also an IDPA guy who loves to tell me stuff that I'm doing isn't allowed in IDPA.  (While we are shooting an USPSA match)