Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nice!

BASE772

Good to see. Would have thought the 320 would have been first

Me too. I read on another forum that it will be a couple of weeks on the P320 but at least they are now rolling out the Romeo1s, which seems to have been what everything was waiting on.

The article mentioned that a Target equipped RX was supposed to be coming exclusively to Cabela's in July.

I'm really wondering if the Romeo1 is going to be a viable durable option. If it is, I would have no problem going with that as an optic. I'm not married to the RMR; and at half the price, I could get two of them for the cost of one RMR. I like the way would mount directly to the slide instead of adding height with a thick adapter plate. Hopefully it turns out to be rugged.

Edited by TacticalReload

That was one of the options show at the NRA Convention. I am mostly in the wait-and-see boat myself.

I guess it would make sense to have it as a separately ordered part. Some people may never care to put irons on it. Others may like the option of switching between CO and Production.

That was one of the options show at the NRA Convention. I am mostly in the wait-and-see boat myself.

I guess it would make sense to have it as a separately ordered part. Some people may never care to put irons on it. Others may like the option of switching between CO and Production.

I'd love to have the option of switching back and forth. Hope it's a solid set up.

• 5 weeks later...

Would or should, the slide of the MK25 RX work on a 226 Legion SAO frame?

Time you bought a conversion kit and had the slide milled, bought a red dot, and had the taller sights put on to co-witness your not that far from buying another gun.

Time you bought a conversion kit and had the slide milled, bought a red dot, and had the taller sights put on to co-witness your not that far from buying another gun.

Since I am thinking of having a slide lightened to use in steel challenge, I have trial fitted a couple spare 226 slides on one of my Legion SAOs and everything was fine. The frame changes to the Legion are in the grip portion of the frame.

Since I am thinking of having a slide lightened to use in steel challenge, I have trial fitted a couple spare 226 slides on one of my Legion SAOs and everything was fine. The frame changes to the Legion are in the grip portion of the frame.

That's what I wanted to hear.

Thanks again