Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's the hot setup for 2011 mags these days?

• 3 weeks later...

STI tubes, Gramms springs and followers, TTI basepads. I have six mags set up like this and all six are 20 reloadable and 100 percent. Shooting on DG bay floors I don't even break them down and clean them between stages and I have NEVER had a problem out of them.

Give MBX a shot. If it doesn't work Adrian Cobb will make it right. He's been very responsive and helpful in my experience.

+1. I have to send a 170mm mag back because it didn't work in my open gun. Adrian worked with me to try and get it working but my gun just doesn't like it (nothing wrong with the mag). As the others have said you can't go wrong.

Give MBX a shot. If it doesn't work Adrian Cobb will make it right. He's been very responsive and helpful in my experience.

+1. I have to send a 170mm mag back because it didn't work in my open gun. Adrian worked with me to try and get it working but my gun just doesn't like it (nothing wrong with the mag). As the others have said you can't go wrong.

Have a friend with the same problem... The problem is that Adrian doesn't list his phone number, so you are forced to interact with him through email... Sometimes a five minute phone call can clear up issues discussed in 10 emails.

My friend had issues with a 170mm mag in his Open gun... email exchanges... sent mag back... Adrian fixed it... wouldn't say how he fixed it... Friend wanted to know if future MBX magazines incorporated the fix as he wanted to buy a second one for his wife's Open gun...

He bought a second MBX mag anyway and had the same issues as the first one...

He is not a happy camper... Not sure why Adrian refuses to give him his phone number after buying several of his magazines... Makes Adrian look like a shady dealer...