Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SP-01 Shadow Discontinued?

cheby

I can't even see it on CZ-USA website anymore. The only option (Target) available is from CZ custom.

The stock SP-01 Shadow dropped off CZ-USA website I believe towards end of 2014. But it wasn't moved to discontinued, it just disappeared. Haven't seen any floating around new in the wild anymore, all going to CZ Custom and Automatic Accuracy for custom or Accu builds probably.

I can't even see it on CZ-USA website anymore. The only option (Target) available is from CZ custom.

The stock SP-01 Shadow dropped off CZ-USA website I believe towards end of 2014. But it wasn't moved to discontinued, it just disappeared. Haven't seen any floating around new in the wild anymore, all going to CZ Custom and Automatic Accuracy for custom or Accu builds probably.

Yep, I do not see many of them for sale either. I was thinking of buying one to build a CO gun

I had a couple friends what in to buy a regular sp01 shadow but after months of looking nothing but custom guns have surfaced. Although I would think places like oak hill guns would be able to get some of the inventory from cz