Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Square Deal B

Took me 14 years of continuous use to break mine, called on Wednesday, part arrived Friday in time to load for Saturdays match. Looks to me like it had a small inclusion in the casting, lower right near the radius. No big deal, good for another 15 years of hard cranking!

image36599.jpg

image36597.jpg

Edited by 9x45

I had mine break there also. A call to Dillon, and I was send a new handle along with bushings.The new handle was of a different design, which indicates this failure was common with the old style handle. I had loaded tens of thousands of rounds before this happened. This is a good machine.

Oh to respond to Dillon, you guys were super awesome on the phone, I just figured it was a good time to send for the refurbishment. My bad luck was cancelled by the awesome Dillon no BS warranty.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Mine had seen much more use than your Inspector1999, weird that yours broke first.

I don't use case lube because my tumbling method is to clean in walnut with mineral oil and then finish with corn loaded with NuFunish car polish. Note only clean but slippery, no lube needed. I tried it once and found very little difference in pressure. Turns crap brass in to shiny brass. In my case the broken handle was obviously a casting inclusion,

image36947.jpg