Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3Gun Holster for Tanfoglio Stock 2?

I've done several searches using many criteria, but I haven't found what I am looking for. I need a kydex holster that offers a better level of retention than a standard BladeTech. I've used Safariland ALS for previous guns, but they don't make a holster for the EAA/Tanfoglio Stock 2. If anyone has a manufacturer that make off the shelf, or custom holsters that fit the Stock 2 with a Level 2 retention system.

Thanks!

Safariland GLS should work. Not sure if long, or normal length.

None of the Safariland retention holsters work for the Stock 2. The holster finder directs to only a no retention speed holster, or shoulder holster. ALS or GLS do not have compatible models... sadly.

Be aware that their holster finder is not inclusive or complete. For example, they say STI doesn't have an ALS, but it will in fact fit the one meant for Springfield Operator.
For the GLS, look at the PDF owner's manual instead.

Not saying one of those will work with your gun, but worth investigating more instead of relying on Safariland's site is my point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Edited by AustinWolv

Be aware that their holster finger is not inclusive or complete. For example, they say STI doesn't have an ALS, but it will in fact fit the one meant for Springfield Operator.

For the GLS, look at the PDF owner's manual instead.

Not saying one of those will work with your gun, but worth investigating more instead of relying on Safariland's site is my point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I will take another look.

• 2 months later...

I have a GLS Pro Fit Long Slide model...no issues with either of my Stock 2s.

Long Slide model should fit a Limited Pro and Stock 3 too, glad to see a long list which guns it can be fitted with.

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aaqv_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-tsg-Library/default/dw3270f42a/product-pdfs/holsters/Pro-fit_Owners_Guide_0116.pdf

Edited by norbs007

I got one. A level 2 thumb break. Redhill tactical

Ordered! Thanks! I'm actually a little surprised that Tanfoglios aren't more popular for 3Gun. 2011's in 9mm seem to have it locked down, with striker fired guns a close second.

I have a GLS Pro Fit Long Slide model...no issues with either of my Stock 2s.

This holster is where its at. Retention without a slowing the draw. Fits all my CZs and Tanfos. Inexpensive.

Edited by freshrider

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...