Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I HATE... I HATE power drives!

Foxbat

I had to go power drive on one of my 1050's due to my shoulder condition: with our family combined consumption of about 6000 rounds a month it was getting too much.

The drive works, but man, is that boring!

I now truly miss that handle. With it you were talking to the press, being the most important element in the loop, listening to what the press was telling you, adjusting, playing with it.

Now I am reduced to a cabbage status: sitting there, just watching the machine do its chore.

Maybe I am stupid, but I find that excruciatingly boring.

I'm fixing to go from a lee turret to a XL650. I'm not going to miss pulling the handle 5 to 6 times for 1 round.

Just did the same. HATE that I didn't do it sooner.

I went from a lee single stage to a lee loadmaster. Yeah... I know...

Forget a 650. I went from a Lee turret to a 1050. Ammobot is on the way. Strongly considering buying a second 1050 already. Can't believe the hours I wasted:)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

what sucks is when both your 1050 are now automated and you want to build some test loads...So i had to pull the old 550 out and mount it, it's always the first question now. Why do you have that!...lol

Too much trouble. Use the 1050 and load 1 round at a time. Just trickle the powder charge manually.