Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 OK State Championship (Red Dirt Rumble)

Here it is.. August 6th. The 2016 Red Dirt Rumble will be 10 stages of Level 2 USPSA Awesomeness!! Greg Goode will be the Match Director once again and Chad Stanton and I will be doing the Range Master thing.. Max of 100 competitors and 30 staff. This match sold out very fast last year and we anticipate it selling out again. Please contact myself or Greg if interested in a staff slot. There will be some cool stuff for the staff this year.. We need 30, so lets do this thing..

When: August 6th

Where: Oklahoma City Gun Club

Stages: 10

Rounds: 250

Cost: $100

Divisions: All Approved USPSA Divisions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There are a few spots left. If you can't shoot on Sat and need to shoot with staff on Friday send me an email or pm and we will discuss.

Dear Competitors,

Amazing custom 2016 Red Dirt Rumble - Oklahoma State Championship Match Jerseys from TechwearUSA are now available for purchase. Made in the USA with their proprietary performance Techstatic fabric, these Crew-Necks are $50 each + shipping. Please place your order directly with TechwearUSA at http://techwearusa.com/shirts-for-sale/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Match is full and it looks like it is going to be a hot and dry week ahead going into Saturday. There will be water available for everyone but please be mindful and bring some gatorade, extra water, cooling towel etc to keep yourself hydrated and cool.

There is plenty of shade available on each bay but it is going to be hot so prepare accordingly.

Match is complete and scores are posted on practiscore under 2016 Red Dirt Rumble. There is also some pics and video on the Oklahoma Sectional Page on facebook and can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/Oklahoma-Section-Uspsa-198471936839045/ I'm not sure why some of the video's are a little blurry, they were recorded in HD, but you can see the action pretty well other wise.

Congrats to all of the winners, I know it was hot and muggy and 90% of the people left after the match was complete, but we will get those trophies and medals mailed out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you to all of the R.O.s and range staff, Match Director Greg Goode, RM Cary Rowton, all of them worked very hard in the heat for over 4+ days to make the match happen. So if you see them or are friends with them on facebook please send them a simple thank you note for a job well done.

Thanks to all of our sponsors, Make Ready Pro-Shop, Shooting-Performance, CBR Contracting, CZ, Tougher-N-Nails Targets and Bullets. Prizes were given out via random draw and distributed during the match. Luis Renova for all of the Art/Logo work that he did for the match, hit him up on facebook if you need that type of work completed.

We all hope you enjoyed the match, especially the cool start to the day, and we hope to see you all again next year in cooler weather!

Chad

OK Section Coordinator