Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

p229 Legion legal for USPSA Production?

Shootnjunky

Seems a double standard that the Wilson Combat Beretta model qualified for Production under an already USPSA approved Beretta 92 model long before there were 2000, but that the Legion P226 doesn't qualify under an already approved P226 model.

I do hope the legion makes the production list so I can use the Bruce Gray trigger in my USPSA model. Anyone know how many they have made?

Contact NROI and ask them, maybe they can reach out to the factory and get them to fill out the required paperwork.

I do hope the legion makes the production list so I can use the Bruce Gray trigger in my USPSA model. Anyone know how many they have made?

I'm sure they will get them added, just a matter of time. My X5 Allround is patiently waiting for a P-SAIT trigger as well.

Edited by JAFO

Grayguns has sent many thousands of triggers to SIG so they should be well beyond 2k for the numbers made. You just need to request for SIG to submit them to DNROI.

Just spoke to Sig CS, and to his knowledge, they have not submitted the Legions for USPSA Production Division approval. While I would not consider Sig CS to be the best place to ask, there are no email addresses listed on the Sig website. Who would be the proper contact?

Just spoke to Sig CS, and to his knowledge, they have not submitted the Legions for USPSA Production Division approval. While I would not consider Sig CS to be the best place to ask, there are no email addresses listed on the Sig website. Who would be the proper contact?

You can put in a request through the Team SIG page. From there they could take it to our SIG POC as an action item. It won't guarantee that it gets taken care of but it not a bad way to go.

http://teamsigsauer.com/contact/

Edited by alma

thanks for all the replies thus far.

my local club shoots level 1 matches, are the rules different for those?

Rules are the same...there are some concessions to the rules, usually how stages are handled...approved gun list is the same...

• 4 months later...