Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

*2016 Louisiana Gator Classic*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TennJeep1618 said:

The scores were uploaded to uspsa.org on 11/7, but the scores won't count for classification until the activity fee is paid.

So I might actually get classified this year? That'd be sweet!  ETA - Just noticed I'll be classed as "B" if it goes in!

Edited by SCTaylor

On 11/1/2016 at 7:05 AM, Scott Steele said:

https://practiscore.com/results/new/27428

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To USPSA.org not practiscore.

Yes, when I emailed them about them they said they forgot to do so, so they uploaded them that day to the section page. I had to email uspsa to have them placed on the major match results page but the fees have yet to be paid and the classifications won't update until they're paid. Not sure what the hold-up is? 

I emailed Stephanie this morning and just heard back from her.  She's working with USPSA to get the scores uploaded correctly (they were uploaded as a local match instead of the LA section match).  As soon as everything is corrected, the fee will be paid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 1:56 PM, TennJeep1618 said:

I emailed Stephanie this morning and just heard back from her.  She's working with USPSA to get the scores uploaded correctly (they were uploaded as a local match instead of the LA section match).  As soon as everything is corrected, the fee will be paid.

Still hasn't been updated, it doesn't take long to get that sort of thing figured out. Wonder what the real reason is? 

On 12/2/2016 at 5:02 PM, Prov1x said:

Still hasn't been updated, it doesn't take long to get that sort of thing figured out. Wonder what the real reason is? 

Trying to figure out who you think is not telling the truth.  Is it USPSA not giving Steph the correct information or is it Steph giving the wrong reason for the delay?

14 hours ago, BARRYJ said:

Trying to figure out who you think is not telling the truth.  Is it USPSA not giving Steph the correct information or is it Steph giving the wrong reason for the delay?

There has to be more to it than they got uploaded to the wrong area....because I am the one that emailed HQ to get them moved from where they were uploaded, the LA Section 06, to the major match results page. That only took one email to get them switched and they were changed within an hour. 

11 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

Good question Barry. That's what we don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know as well as many others. 

Edited by Prov1x

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 3:39 PM, chbrow10 said:

Call Steph.  I'm sure she will give you a straight and honest answer.  She just isn't on BE very often, so I'm guessing she isn't aware of this conversation.

She may not, or they may not, know about this thread but they are well aware of the scores not being uploaded correctly. I have emailed her, others have emailed her, maybe it's time someone else does as well? 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

Looks like everything is taken care of now! Just looked at USPSA's website, activity fee has been paid as of 1/12/16. I'm guessing the info will show up in this weeks update.

An update occurred last night, so shouldn't the scores be on the new update? 

It's showing up in mine but flagged with a P.

" This classifier has not been processed by the classification update program, but has been accepted as a valid score. The decision regarding usage of this classifier will be made when the classification update process is run. (Note: For the time being, shooters who have not been reclassified since the database was enhanced will see this flag by many of their old classifiers on file.) "

Well it's finally happened, the day has come, and the sun is shining. Okay that's a bit grandiose, however, the scores have posted to USPSA as a classifier.

Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Edited by SCTaylor