Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Infinity US Open

This match was added to the 2016 Match announcements page but I figured I would post here separately as this is such a unique match.

It is a cash payout match with HUGE opportunities for everyone.

Stages will be a mix of close, far, stand and deliver, and running! Not like the run-a-thon Area 4 match :-).

12 bays with 12-16 stages, half-day shooting format with all shooters shooting Saturday/Sunday.

Can see us again to shoot with and see some of the best shooters in the world. We have most of the top Open and Limited shooters already signed up.

http://www.infinityopen.org

Lee Neel (Co-MD)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's like the sign at the zoo says...."Don't feed the animals"..........here it should read "Don't give him anymore bad ideas"..........otherwise, he may just do it to spite you which will affect me and we all know it's all about me anyways.......So play nice with the Chef. He's sensitive........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 slots opened today due to work getting in their way. Sign up, its gonna be a tough but fun match with most of the best shooters in the world. (Eric cannot make it, we did talk to him about it but he had a conflict).

Lee

• 1 month later...

Stages anywhere?????????? Ya gotta give us something to complain about besides the weather............it can't be your cooking as your ribs were excellent and your burgers were downright tasty......So..................

Stages will be posted next week after they are finalized on the ground this weekend. I can give you a preview.

AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will not be a hoser match. Tough positions, tough shots, long shots, some close shots that will be really, really hard.

Oh yeah, a BUNCH of the top shooters in the world are coming. Sign up to shoot the morning schedule and you can watch them in the afternoon's with their open guns.

Only 2 of the top shooters in the world aren't coming (not really, there are plenty of top shooters not coming but you know who I am referring to). One, as mentioned above has a conflict, the other.....hum, he just is scared.

Lee

Edited by lneel