Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi Guy's

Just a bit curious as we don't have gun zones let alone gun free zone but. What would happen to someone if they did have a gun in a gun free zone and actually stopped a shooting incident?

Since you broke the law, you would undoubtedly get sued by everyone/anyone you shot or their survivors.

Hi Guy's

Just a bit curious as we don't have gun zones let alone gun free zone but. What would happen to someone if they did have a gun in a gun free zone and actually stopped a shooting incident?

Since you broke the law, you would undoubtedly get sued by everyone/anyone you shot or their survivors.

I agree with Toms reply. However my CCW is to protect myself and my family. No hero here so you better use your best judgement and protect you and yours! Id rather be tried by 12 than packed by 6....

Hi Guy's

I agree with Toms reply. However my CCW is to protect myself and my family. No hero here so you better use your best judgement and protect you and yours! Id rather be tried by 12 than packed by 6....
Could you just run away in a gun free zone,while women children getting gunned down,yes your conceal carry guns on you ,and you could escape,

EXCEPT?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk