Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for a new 2011

wishfulshooter

2016 and they don't have a website?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My thoughts as well. Can charge $5500 for a limited pistol and not even make a cheap WordPress website?

If it matters to the OP, my next limited pistol will either be a bedell or cheely.

One sage piece of advice, lots of gunsmiths can build good guns, for some reason though, only a few are good at customer service.

If you cannot readily get return phone calls or emails from a Smith, u need to find another. If the Smith doesn't have time to answer your questions, even your dumb ones, then get another.

Nothing worse in the gun industry than to drop $4k on a pistol and then never be able to get ahold of your Smith when something breaks on the gun.

2016 and they don't have a website?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My thoughts as well. Can charge $5500 for a limited pistol and not even make a cheap WordPress website?

If it matters to the OP, my next limited pistol will either be a bedell or cheely.

One sage piece of advice, lots of gunsmiths can build good guns, for some reason though, only a few are good at customer service.

If you cannot readily get return phone calls or emails from a Smith, u need to find another. If the Smith doesn't have time to answer your questions, even your dumb ones, then get another.

Nothing worse in the gun industry than to drop $4k on a pistol and then never be able to get ahold of your Smith when something breaks on the gun.

Customer service is where CK and Freedom seem to excel by the accounts here. ;)

I emailed Bobby a few questions when I was looking for a limited gun and received thoughtful prompt replies. I bought a DVC because of my budget but FGW is at the top of my list when I'm ready to jump back into Open. :D

Edited by Chutist