Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster and belt choice

Mark C

DAA racemaster holster. I like the racemaster pouches as well, the racers are also good and a little cheaper. I don't think the belt matter much I like my DAA belts best but CR speed or shooters connection belts should be good to go as well.

Hello: DAA Racemaster holster and 2 pouches with the magnet for open. I would get the Shooters Connection belt, the one I have works just as well as any of them. Get the belt 4" bigger than your pant size and the Arredondo belt keeper. Lots of overlap on the belt helps when you have more cloths on when it's cold. Thanks, Eric

DAA racemaster holster. I like the racemaster pouches as well, the racers are also good and a little cheaper. I don't think the belt matter much I like my DAA belts best but CR speed or shooters connection belts should be good to go as well.

Stay away from the Ghost Carbon belt. It flexes WAY too much. DAA and CR Speed are good to go. Don't have any first hand experience with the Shooter's Connection belt. Love my DAA Racemaster magnetic holster.

• 3 months later...