Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any good minor load data for 9mm 124gr MG + titegroup?

taco2000

4.1 grains at about 132 power factor. I had to load mine short, but even out to 1.15 you should be over a 130 power factor.

I would start out at 3.9 and work up from there. It's probably a waste of time to start that low, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by grapemeister

I bet if you long on to "Forums" (top left of screen), and then go down to

reloading, and then down to 9mm, you'd find a lot of info on 124 MG & TG. :cheers:

Indeed. Very common load with hundreds of comments in the 9mm reloading section.

99% are around 4 grains at 1.14-1.15

Thanks everyone for the tip, sorry for the repost.

Nothing to be sorry about at all. The content of this forum is so amazing most newer members just don't realize it. I posted almost the same question in 09 and it has been asked a hundred times since then. lol

New questions are rare here...

I used to run 125 MG JHP's on top of 4.5 grains of TIteGroup at 1.170" but switched to 125 Bayou TCs on top of 4.0 grs TG at 1.100"

what's the reason makes you make this switch,i was running 147gr FMJ xtreme bullets with 3.3 TG for almost 2 years, the reason i am thinking about switch to 124 JHP MG is because of the accuracy and eventually i am going to use 124 jhp MG for my major load.

Hello: 4.2grains Tite Group, 124Montana Gold JHP, mixed brass and Winchester primers. OAL of 1.170" out of my Springfield Loaded 5" is 130PF. I would also try the 121 Montana Golds as well. They are more accurate in my gun. I load them to 4.3 grains at 1.160" OAL and 128PF at 55 degrees. I will bump these up to 4.4 grains for the winter. Thanks, Eric