Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Grips

stickboy44

• 2 weeks later...

I have been running the Henning grips for a little over 6 weeks and i feel the palm of my support hand doesn't have that much contact with the grip. What are some other grip options? I know the scales are out there but they are smooth..no grip tape or checkering. The extreme are way to thin and the factory wood grips its hard to reach the mag release because they are a little thick

I have tried the EG grips along with the scale grips. I actually tried one on each side, but they always felt a little to thin. Talking with a tanfo friend i think i am going to stick with the stock grips, ideal thickness for me, and just try and make grip tape stick to them. Ill try to post of picture when finally get the tape put on.

Henning is making some great products... I have yet to someone more knowledgeable than Henning on the CZ. His customer service is outstanding and he is driven by excellence. If it ain't right he won't stop until it is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickboy,

The factory grips are the thickest you can get and work great once you sand the top ends down to allow access to the controls. I just took some dark walnut stain and touched them up after sanding and they turned out pretty good.

stickboy,

The factory grips are the thickest you can get and work great once you sand the top ends down to allow access to the controls. I just took some dark walnut stain and touched them up after sanding and they turned out pretty good.

I don't think you can modify grip panels and still be production legal

stickboy,

Yes you can

stickboy,

Yes you can

IPSC Production: No sanding or modifications to grips allowed, aftermarket grips are OK if they are unmodified. Grip tape is OK.

Edited by mrd