Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Power needs a section... new owner

I see plenty of topics on the Grand Power to warrant a section for them (please!)

I don't have mine yet, but the tracker said it will be at the FFL Monday. My plan was to try out this 9mm version before the 10mm is U.S. available by first quarter 2016. Not exactly what we were told by Grand Power's rep initially, but better late then never!!

My choice for the 9mm was a K100 4.25", although what I really wanted was the Target version and it's not being imported here in the U.S. I guess I will try the sights it comes with and see how it goes. If they don't work for me I will test out some Dawson pieces for that. The only other thing I would like to change is to a Steel guide rod. Where can you buy those? Is Eagle the only option for magazines at $55/per?

I will be Chronographing 9mm from powder-puff up to major through it to see how the support does and function is with pre/post brass measurements. This should tell how the 10mm version will act with Underwood and Buffalo Bore when those are put through it.

Edited by Intercooler2

What is in the works for Grand power currently? I hadn't heard anything about Henning parts and Colorado Gun Works hinted at a few things when I spoke with them a couple weeks back.

Give me all the juicy details please.

Sweet pics of the K100,

I've asked before, about a section, I am definitley for it.

Shock Bottle makes base pads.

Henning is working on Sights ( battle hook) as well as the novak style that Eagleimports.com has I saw something a whil eback about base pads.

There is a Grand Power Shooters group on Face book. if you can't find it send me a message and I'll get you the link.

• 5 weeks later...

I see plenty of topics on the Grand Power to warrant a section for them (please!)

I don't have mine yet, but the tracker said it will be at the FFL Monday. My plan was to try out this 9mm version before the 10mm is U.S. available by first quarter 2016. Not exactly what we were told by Grand Power's rep initially, but better late then never!!

My choice for the 9mm was a K100 4.25", although what I really wanted was the Target version and it's not being imported here in the U.S. I guess I will try the sights it comes with and see how it goes. If they don't work for me I will test out some Dawson pieces for that. The only other thing I would like to change is to a Steel guide rod. Where can you buy those? Is Eagle the only option for magazines at $55/per?

I will be Chronographing 9mm from powder-puff up to major through it to see how the support does and function is with pre/post brass measurements. This should tell how the 10mm version will act with Underwood and Buffalo Bore when those are put through it.

Bersa Chat has a grand power section but maybe only one or two people who know of them or have one have commented in the section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk