Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Pro-Am dates and location?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya know, this was one of the primary matches I wanted to hit this year. After reading about what happened last year and watching what is happening this year so far, I'm not going to put the time, effort, and money into this if the goddamn match "organizers" are going to do this kind of a job. If the people running this think it's ok to not even have an application out 4 months before the match I know for a fact they are going to do an equally shitty job on other things in the match. If you can't have some pride in your work and get the details sorted out to your customer base in a timely fashion perhaps you shouldn't commit to putting something like this on.

Edited by Jake Di Vita

I hoped to make the Pro-Am my 1 major match every year. Love the format. I have the vacation time scheduled. Vacation calendar is full. Still planning on going but, I'm already making alternate plans for next year. I'm a flea's breath from canceling this year. At this rate there will be no Pro-Am in a year or 2, if it even happens this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting the word out to you best I can - Webpage is handled by others and it will be updated

but slow in doing it - so PLEASE is you need an App just E mail Capt2045@aol.com and you will get an app within 12 to 24hrs if not sooner - Again the date is OCT13-16 in Oxford NC at The Range - Hotel info coming soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Match Hotel

Comfort Inn

1000 Martin Luther King Blvd

Oxford NC

919-692-1000

Rooms are blocked under The Range

***********Update - WE have decided that we will have a PCC division this year - E mail CAPT2045@aol for questions or to get an app******************************************************************************************

• 2 weeks later...