Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Pro-Am dates and location?

Any word yet on if/when/where it's going to happen next year?

I've been wanting to shoot this match for a couple years and I have to get my vacation/match schedule just about completely locked in by January to be able to make much of anything out of state because of my work schedule and the fact that I have to fly to everything.

Any information would help, thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I have been told -Info is forth coming - working on dates and location - and will be posted as soon as they get worked out - heard would be last summer early fall this time-

Hope it gets worked out soon. I have to bid my vacation time by Dec 2 to hope to get anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Emailed the same almost 2 weeks ago. No response yet. Not even a "We don't know yet". If I don't bid for the week(s) I need by Dec 2, I'm not getting it.

Do you have a Facebook account? You may be able to reach them through Facebook.

Emailed the same almost 2 weeks ago. No response yet. Not even a "We don't know yet". If I don't bid for the week(s) I need by Dec 2, I'm not getting it.

Do you have a Facebook account? You may be able to reach them through Facebook.

No, no Facebook account. It actually troubles me how reliant everyone is becoming on Facebook.

Sent another email to Eddie Wagner and to Robert & Suzanne Holleman about the 2016 dates. Even if they can narrow it down I can bid for 2-3 weeks around that time and cancel the unneeded time. I have to have my vacation bid in next Wednesday or take my chances.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No update as of yet, sent another email. Does anyone know if the information on the pro am shooting website is accurate. I emailed Eddie Wagner so hopefully that's the right person.

Ya'll go check out the 2016 Jabs Extreme Steel Target match April 1-3. I just posted the info on it in match announcments. We put on an all steel match in Dothan, AL at the Dothan Gun club. It has mostly knockdown steel and some static steel mixed in. We have a Whole Hog cooking Saturday night and a good prize table. Thanks